Position: Senior Surveyor
Location: London - flexible hybrid available
Salary: £55,000 plus bonus, benefits and excellent pension
The Client: A leading professional services, investment and asset management firm specializing in real estate, this role is working with a world-renowned portfolio noted for its heritage, scale and diversity.
- A leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate.
- Assisting real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
- A global Fortune 500 company, with a responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- Committed to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
- Using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
The Opportunity: As a Surveyor you will, for example:
- Manage buildings and supervise the management of properties - maintaining, improving and developing the management of the properties to a high standard.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer and stakeholder relationships to drive a large volume of leases
- Work with the Director to develop a Management Strategy Plan for the development buildings including standard services, making recommendations for future management.
- Manage a team by providing effective and motivational guidance, coaching, training and development in order to fulfil the requirements of the team members' roles;
- Set objectives, review performance and development in accordance with the performance management system.
- Identify potential within the team, succession plan and put in place development targets working with the HR Department.
The Person: The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' experience within the property management industry, excellent customer service, close customer relationships and the ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent Landlord & Tenant knowledge and experience.
- Experience in managing large multi-occupied buildings.
- A creative thinker who can devise multiple solutions to problems.
- Experience in staff management.
- Experience dealing with challenging and high-pressure situations.
If you are attracted by the opportunity to work with one of the world's finest property portfolios, please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates