SENIOR SURVEYOR | GENERAL PRACTISE
£40,000 - £55,000 PER ANNUM PLUS COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, BENEFITS AND BONUS.
Capstone are working with a chartered surveying practise covering London, Essex and the Home Counties. The practise provides services withing the commercial and residential property sectors acting in both the sale, acquisition, recovery and valuation of commercial and residential property for a range of clients.
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Surveyor, possessing demonstrable experience of dealing with all aspects of general practise surveying, preferably with a knowledge of the East London and Essex property markets
- The undertaking all aspects of general practice surveying work across a variety of sectors including retail, residential and commercial.
- Providing concise and reliable advice to our clients including rent reviews, lease renewals, Red Book & Statutory Valuations, general property brokerage, investment and development consultancy
- Working on insolvency and Receivership cases with the Director
- Compiling, researching and interpreting comparable evidence
- Providing accurate and timely reports and maintain comprehensive records of instructions in progress for internal and external reporting
- Maintaining best standards of practice including RICS regulatory requirements including Red Book
- Providing support to senior members of the team in achieving their objectives in work winning
- Supporting graduate team members in their APC preparation
To be considered:
- MRICS qualified and proven experience of at least 2 years' post qualification experience;
- Excellent professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports;
- An ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments;
- Have excellent communication skills and be well presented
- Prepared to travel, at short notice;
- Have experience of dealing with LPA/ Fixed Charge receivership work;
- IT literate, comfortable with Microsoft Office and social media platforms such as Twitter and Linkedin;
- Possess a clean and current driving licence;
- Prepared to travel, sometimes at short notice;
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates