Title: SENIOR SURVEYOR
Sector: Affordable Housing
Salary: £38,000- £48,000 plus company benefits and bonus
A global real estate firm have an opportunity for a surveyor to join the Affordable Housing Portfolio Transactions team.
Capstone Recruitment have been exclusively instructed to source a Senior Surveyor who is passionate about working within the residential/ affordable housing sector. The client is keen for a surveyor to join who has a different point of view/ perspective/ can think outside the box. Therefore, you may currently be working within the commercial/ retail and looking to diversify your experience or change sector.
The client provides a specialist affordable housing advice which includes the following responsibilities:
- Stock disposals, acquisitions and swaps
- Asset analysis including asset management strategy advisory
- S106 sales
- Development appraisals
- Residential valuations
- Development consultancy
You will be offered training and development required and future promotions.
Behavior/ Cultural Fit:
- The team are extremely dynamic, ambitious and motivated.
- They a looking for someone who can lead by example and progress as they grow from strength to strength within their specialists' market.
- Able to show case extracurricular interest; charitable, sports, networking events etc.
If you fit the above criteria, please get in contact below:
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates