Senior/Associate Building Surveyor
Salary dependent on experience
I am currently recruiting for an international commercial real estate consultancy seeking a Chartered Building Surveying to lead their Cardiff office. With support from the Bristol team there are live projects and instructions in Cardiff that need to be serviced and with the potential to develop and manage a team, this is a great opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career.
You will be working broadly across the commercial sector, working with a range of clients. You will be covering a broad spectrum of project and professional building surveying services including:
- Undertaking Technical Due Diligence and surveys, including pre-acquisition, stock condition surveys and building defects.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects, values ranging from £100,000 to £7m.
- Carrying out schedules of dilapidations, for both landlord and tenant and negotiating settlements.
- Undertaking the role of Contract Administrator, alongside Design and Specification duties.
- Assist with Party Wall and expert witness advice.
- Drive to develop a team beneath you.
This is a great opportunity to lead the Cardiff Building Surveying arm of this already established and reputable company.
The successful candidate:
- RICS qualified
- Proven experience business developing
- Ability to work autonomously
- Desire to add value to the company as well as other businesses
The successful candidate will be punchy and ambitious. You should be able to carry-out work to the highest of standards, meanwhile operate in an autonomous and responsible capacity. You should have an excellent eye for detail and have a professional nature.
Apply: Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates