Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Generous Package
almost 2 years ago
Job: Senior/Associate Building Surveyor
Salary: up to £50,000
Capstone are currently recruiting for one of the largest and most well-regarded real estate and property management firms in the world. They work across 70 different countries in over 400 offices. It is an opportunity to step up your career and work in a leading property firm, making long lasting connections whilst working on some exciting projects.
They are looking for a Senior or Associate level Building Surveyor to join and strengthen their building surveying team in Newcastle.
They are wanting to meet someone with a proven track record delivering projects and large amount of experience in professional work such as dilapidations, technical due diligence surveys and planned maintenance programmes. The candidate will also be comfortable working in a team setting as well as individually in a client facing role.
- Building surveyor inspections and report preparation
- Preparing and administering repair and refurbishment contracts
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Planned Preventative Maintenance plans
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio Instructions
- MRICS Qualified with proven experience in a commercial consultancy
- Work well in a team and individually
- Strong verbal and mathematical skills, with the ability to produce top quality reports
- Flexible with where they work, especially under pressure
- Professional with impeccable communication skills
If you or anyone you know would be interested in the role or would like to learn more please contact Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant at 020 2757 5000 or via email at email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates