Senior Sales Director
London - office based with international travel
Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
Capstone are resourcing on behalf of a leading global luxury real estate developer, specialising in high-end residential developments, resorts & hotels.
This developer is seeking a results-oriented Senior Sales Director with drive and strong negotiating skills, to lead a team of 6, selling existing and developing assets to investors both in the UK and abroad. Ideally, the post holder will have experience in and an understanding of the luxury real estate industry alongside a proven background in managing and motivating a team to achieve sales goals and objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team with a view for further growth.
- Manage and deliver the sales strategy to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead, develop and manage a team of 6 account managers ensuring they are motivated and able to meet targets
- Implement and oversee training programs to maximise team performance in the field
- Work with the Lead Generation team to maintain a regular flow of leads.
- Be forward-thinking, focusing on an excellent sales process, employee development and associated revenue growth.
- Create strong and effective client relationships
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Determine gross-profit by implementing sales strategies; analysing trends and results and motivating team
- Create reports and use of the appropriate mode of communication at all levels within the business
- Ideal background in luxury real estate worldwide
- You must be metric driven, passionate about the business and creative in identifying opportunities for sales growth
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Able to manage a team at all levels, including development, training and motivating
- Able to articulate and contribute at all levels
- Strong background in producing analytics and reports
- Experience driving activity within a team
- Solid client relationship building
- Must be proficient at analysing data, building reports and making strategic decisions
Please contact Sally O'Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org. 0203 757 0015
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates