almost 2 years ago
I love a good West Aussie success story!
Talking to a few people at this consultancy, you start to get a feel for why this organisation's engagement is so strong and tenures so impressive.
One of the cool things that comes with knowing LinkedIn so well, is I can drill down into publicly available info. I can quickly investigate stories of employee number growth without accompanying loss of people along the way, loss that often comes with poorly planned growth.
Both nationally and locally, they've grown at 20-25% with only a few moved on. With people moving home, or transferring to their international offices, or retiring, it's very close to 100% retention.
They work on attractive and innovative projects, there's freedom of decisions, under their overarching culture framework, this culture (a very positive one!) is driven by employees through the employee ownership structure.Great locally gw
We're looking for someone who will manage design through to delivery documentation. The role will take someone who has great design skills, who has the ability to challenge design concepts and deliver the best possible design solutions.
- need to prepare project cost estimates,
- create design reports and other technical documents
- under a PM's direction, manage smaller projects
- manage the design role on significant large infrastructure projects
- mentor those more junior, both in your stream and on projects.
Through your many years of geometric road design with transport infrastructure, you've built up
- good design skills
- the ability to adeptly use MX or 12D, plus being solid on CAD
- great working knowledge with practical application of Austroads specifications and Australian standards
- a work history on technically challenging and high significance projects, ideally with RMS (TfNSW now, though RTA is great) though any other Australian road authority is suitable
- have either tertiary qualifications or many years dedicated experience
Salary package is a healthy base, with a very exciting bonus structure. We are also able to offer access to extensive professional development opportunities.
For a confidential discussion, please call Jeremy (West Aussie) on 02 9146 6660 or email Jeremy@CapstoneRecruitment.com.au