£40000 - £55000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Senior Reporting Lead- Energy & Sustainability
Salary: £40,000- £55,000 per annum base salary
Capstone is working alongside an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world.
The Senior Reporting role sits within the Programme Office as part of the Project Controls Team. The company manage the Programme Office for their energy client which consists of Cost, Risk, Change, Schedule, Reporting & Governance and Information Management disciplines. The report landscape stretches from monthly project and disciplines reports, to board reports for the senior leadership team and to public facing Members reports. The members are two council members from each of the seven North London Borough that the NLWA report to.
The clients programme requires a high quality of internal management reporting on a regular basis to allow robust monitoring and decision making in delivery. In addition to this, there are regular and substantial submissions made to the client's governing members for the purposes of approvals, decisions and general progress awareness. These governance papers are also published externally and therefore require an enhanced level of quality in their preparation, review and submission.
- Managing the monthly governance reporting process across this multi-organisational team, to enable senior client leadership to make informed decisions on the project.
- Responsible for quality assurance of Project and Discipline reports and the feed into public facing members reports
- Role has high visibility within the project team and is working with the senior leadership team on a regular basis.
Requirements and skills
- Experience working in large complex Programmes and preferably awareness of Managing Successful Programme.
- Demonstrable experience PMOs and Programme Support functions (Schedule, risk, cost, reporting, information management).
- Self-motivated, proactive and collaborative.
- Excellent at networking and building trust and rapport.
- Very good communicator (verbal, written and listening).
- Good numeracy skills.
- Able to understand client needs and act in ways to meet them.
Person specification - personal attributes / competences
- Able to identify and address differences and assist in resolving conflicts.
- Able to identify stakeholders, determine requirements and expectations and manage their influence on the project.
- Can be firm whilst maintaining good relations with all parties.
- Maintains good communications with clients, keeping them regularly appraised of the progress of their projects.
- Able to report progress (written and verbal) and answer questions accordingly and write monthly reports.
Rewards and benefits
We offer a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits packages in our sector.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection (long term disability) cover. Core benefits are funded by us and made available to all permanent staff in order to support and safeguard your financial, physical, and mental wellbeing. You will also have access to Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition, all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on the firm's financial performance.
Shape your time with us
Our goal is to shape a better world. And to do that, we need to make the company a phenomenal place to work for everyone. If we want to solve problems for people around the world, we must seek and attract the best people from the widest talent pool and create an environment that supports and includes them. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. This includes people with disabilities, so please discuss any adjustments that you may require throughout the selection and assessment process with your recruitment contact.
You'll be a welcomed member of the team with opportunities to participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador) or by joining one of our staff networks for women, culture or LGBT+ people. You'll have access to a range of flexible working options - whether you're a parent, a carer, a student, or just have a busy lifestyle - we recognise it's not always easy to commit to standard working hours so if you're interested in flexible working, please let us know when you apply, and we'll discuss how this could work in your role.
Join us in shaping a better world.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcome all qualified applicants. You will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We recognise that not all disabilities are visible and will make reasonable adjustments to cater for diverse applicants in the selection and assessment process.
Please contact Alexandra on 0203757500 or email me on email@example.com to apply.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates