Senior Cost Manager
Up to £70,000 per annum
I am working on behalf of a dynamic, diverse and ambitious company to source a Senior Cost Manager. They pride themselves on their client care, allocating sufficiently resourced professionals backed by accurate data to meet the project and financial control requirements of their clients.
They are incredibly innovative, having developed their own cost reporting software which they use internally. This software has enabled them to win an exceptional pipeline of projects. They work across all sectors of the construction industry including commercial office refurbishments and occupier fit outs; high end residential fit refurbishments, hotel fit outs, and specialist healthcare fit outs.
- Undertake day-to-day management and delivery of projects.
- Using the company's standard documents and process prepare Order of Cost Estimate, Cost Plan, Tender Documents, Contract documents with minimal supervision.
- Take on all the administrative duties for Cost Meetings.
- Liaise with Contractor regarding cost reports, planned vs actual costs, changes and variations and follow up any disputes.
- Use and appropriately update the Platform as the primary resource for cost management and cost information issues on a project.
- Work collaboratively with the PM during the construction phase to review provisional sum schedules and CDP schedules, ensuring relevant updates are recorded and communicated to all parties accordingly.
- Conduct monthly valuations as required for review by senior and assist in the preparation and agreement of final accounts.
- Process change requests with guidance as required.
- Draft monthly reports as required.
- Excellent time management skills, able to meet deadlines and work to high level of competency.
- Excellent communication skills with good written ability, able to create notes accurately with clarity.
- Highly professional yet personable approach with a good understanding of client needs.
- Works with integrity and a desire to develop and succeed where progression is an expectation.
- Results driven and able to motivate others around you with a client focus.
- Understands the inevitability of change and is able to navigate through problems and remain calm.
If you, or anyone in your network might be interested, please get in touch with Annabel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07494368629 for a confidential chat.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates