£50000.00 - £65000 per annum + performance related bonus.
3 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 - £65,000 plus performance related bonus.
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of one of the most successful cost and project management consultancies to have been established in the last 10 years, pioneering within the industry. Our client's presence within the developer and investor markets resonates particularly within the residential, hotels and leisure industry as they grow their infrastructure team to support these developments.
About the role:
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Cost Consultant who is eager to work on a varied project portfolio. The client base of this consultancy are renowned developers and investors who are building mega mixed-use schemes where there is an element of infrastructure. This employer is looking to grow its infrastructure capacity to help service their clients and is recruting for an individual who can utilise their skillset and apply themselves to a range of capacities.
- Able to run your own projects - smaller projects are acceptable (£5m - £15m).
- Able to build up estimates and cost plans from first principles and undertake benchmarking exercises for the client to advise throughout the pre-contract stage.
- Able to procure works with some direction from the team but not micro managed.
- Able to work under standard forms of contract (JCT primarily) and provide advice to clients through post contract cost reporting and monthly valuations.
- Able to adapt and deliver different types of projects - infrastructure (Earthworks, Enabling Works ,Demolition and Services) and Buildings (new build, fit out and refurb).
How to Apply:
If you are interested in discussing this this opportunity in more detail for the new year then please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Emily Robertson, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates