£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £70,000 per annum
I am working on behalf of a medium-sized cost management consultancy, who are highly in demand and looking to grow. They work on core buildings within London and the Southeast, but have broad experience across commercial, residential, leisure, culture, healthcare and more. In the role, you will have great exposure to house-hold name clients and design-led projects. They positively promote a collaborative, culture-based workspace and offer great benefits including company trips abroad and sustainable career progression.
They are looking for a senior cost manager who can work across various sectors, mainly large-scale commercial. You will be liaising with key clients regularly, gaining excellent exposure and getting facetime with partners as they take a hands-on approach.
- Manage financial and commercial risk through effective cost planning
- Support the delivery of large-scale, successful projects
- Procurement and budget control
- Deliver value for money and limit risk
- Contribute to an innovative and forward-looking practice
- Experience of leading projects to a seamless client service in a variety of sectors
- Financial acumen and budget management
- Some experience in managing people and teams
- Ambitious, driven and collaborative
- Willingness to prove yourself and look to move up through the ranks
- Preferably London based- or able to commute
If you, or anyone within your network, is interested in these roles, please get in contact with Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02039940350 for a confidential chat.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates