Senior Quantity Surveyor
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR
UP TO £75,000 per annum plus bonus and excellent benefits
Capstone are exclusively recruiting on behalf of this specialist Cost Management consultancy based in central London. They focus on the build to rent, student accommodation and co-living sectors and have a strong pipeline of projects.
This is a small and specialist team with a flat structure and a great client base. APC support and training can be provided by MRICS staff within the business and an APC assessor.
Our client is looking for a Senior Cost Manager or Associate Director who can lead projects from inception to completion across build to rent, student accommodation and co-living sectors. This individual needs to work with autonomy as well as working effectively as part of a team.
Skills and experience:
- MRICS qualified would be ideal - or working towards being MRICS qualified
- Experienced in all aspects of Quantity Surveying
- Pre and Post Contract Administration duties as both Traditional QS and or as an employer's agent is desired
- Knowledge of various forms of procurement contracts would be ideal
- Feasibility and Cost Planning, Measurement, Contract Administration
- Residential new build and refurb sector experience would be ideal
- Private and Affordable Housing
- Extra Care and Care experience would be beneficial
- New Build and Refurbishment project experience - residential, mixed use
If you, or anyone in your network might be interested, please get in touch with Olivia on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07943396763 for a confidential chat.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates