SENIOR COST MANAGER
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum plus company benefits and bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's most prevalent independent Project and Building consultancies. The company boasts an excellent sociable culture, the relaxed aspect of which encourages its employees to reach their full potential.
They are looking for a senior cost manager to oversee all commercial cost management aspects of a project, being vital to a project's successful delivery. You will be liaising with key clients regularly, gaining excellent exposure. The benefits on offer for this position are incredibly competitive, and the company prides themselves on their excellent culture, retention and employee benefits.
- Experience of leading projects to a seamless client service in a variety of sectors
- Financial acumen and budget management
- Some experience in managing people and teams
- Professional Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors preferred
- Pre and post contract experience
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate.
If you are held back in your current role in terms of earning potential, accountability and professional development seems limited or unachievable, please call Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates