Senior Property Accountant / Head of Bookkeeping
Salary: up to £55,000 per annum
Location: London/Remote based
A fast-growing Real Estate Company is seeking a Senior Property Accountant / Head of Bookkeeping. This is a great chance for someone to work within a small and dynamic team with lots of potential for professional growth within the company.
The ideal candidate will have a stable work history and have real estate/construction bookkeeping experience using Yardi.
My client offers stability, professional environment and work life balance.
The job role will include but is not limited to:
- Managing a team of book keepers (3-4 people)
- Supporting 2 additional head book keepers
- Bank reconciliation, processing accounts payable, accounts receivable and expenses
- Preparation of quarterly and statutory financial statement, including posting quarterly adjustments on Yardi
- VAT returns
- CIS returns
- ATED returns
- Developing financial statements including balance sheet and P&L
- Audit queries and liaising with external auditors.
- Develop and document processes and accounting policies
- Maintain and strengthen internal process
- Ad hoc tasks
- Special projects as needed
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- A degree in finance or accounting preferred
- Experience with financial reporting and management accounts is essential
- 5+ years' experience in the real estate/property experience
- Yardi Voyager experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to solve problems and work independently, good communication, follow up, multi-tasking abilities.
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please contact Helene Torjuul on 07494 368464 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates