Senior Project Manager - (Consultancy -West Surrey / Hampshire)
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager to join an independent Project Management consultancy based in West Surrey. Our client acts for developers and occupiers of commercial properties to deliver CATA and CATB office fit out projects and new build offices in both London and the inner M25.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build developments and commercial fit outs delivering project from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts is essential.
- Experience delivering office fit outs and developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates