Job title: Senior Project Manager (Student Accommodation)
Salary: £70-90k plus bonus & benefits
Capstone's London based project management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager to join a London based boutique project management consultancy run by professionals with an unparalleled track record in the successful delivery of major development projects in London.
If you are wanting to join a fast-growing company with the ability to progress your career rapidly and become a sector leader then this could be for you!
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of student accommodation development projects. Ideally you will have demonstrable experience of delivering student accommodation projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. You will be required to come in and grow the student accommodation sector with a view to leading the sector at a later stage. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Delivering student accommodation development projects from inception to completion
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- A focus on business development to grow the firm's student accommodation accounts
- Experience working as an Employers Agent or Contract Administrator
- Experience of working in a client-focused environment - working closely with clients, updating clients on progress, while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Proven record of successful delivery of mid to large scale projects in the UK from pre planning stage through to delivery
- A consultative approach
If you would like to discuss this London based position in more detail please contact Alice Murch on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email you details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates