SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/EMPLOYERS AGENT
£50,000 - £70,000 + Package
Capstone are working closely with a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy to recruit a Senior Project Manager with Employers Agent experience. Our client has worked on some of London's most iconic projects working across sectors from residential, commercial, health, mixed use and stadia.
As a Senior Project Manager, you would be working on a prestigious Central London mixed use development. You will be joining a team of like-minded experts that have a passion for innovation. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Manage and take ownership of all aspects of the project, proactively engaging with the client, construction, and design team to drive the project forward.
- Prepare succinct and accurate reports that look forward and identify clear actions and recommendations.
- Act in the role of an Employers Representative
- Engage with the construction and design team and work collaboratively to address risks and avoid claims and disputes
- Professional Qualification - ideally Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Master's Degree
- Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills;
- Experience in JCT Contract Administration;
- Experience in the Development Management Role
- Strong in setting up and implementing Project Management processes
- Ability to produce formal reports and documents which clearly set out complex issues and recommendations
- Flexibility/ hybrid work options.
- Technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities.
- Competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
If you're interested, please contact me on 020 3757 5000 or email your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates