Senior Project Manager / Associate Director - (Consultancy - Health)
Salary £60,000 -£80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager / Associate Director with experience working in the health sector to join a leading Consultancy based in London. Our client works closely with the NHS and various health care trusts to deliver state of the art facilities to hospitals including new build, refurbishment and fit outs.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build hospital developments and refurbishments, delivering project from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. You will have the autonomy to deliver projects on your own with support from Directors as required.
- Experience working with the NHS delivering refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programme
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either consultancy or client side with a healthcare organisation delivering buildings projects.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates