Senior Project Manager / Associate Director - (Consultancy)
Salary €70,000 - €90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Germany - (East or South)
Capstone's Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a leading consultancy to recruit a Senior Project Manager / Associate Director to be based in Germany. Our client is looking to grow their German office with strong demand coming rom the hospitality sector including both new build hotels and hotel refurbishments with project values values from €5m - €20m.
As a Senior Project Manager / Associate director the role will be to lead on several hotel projects from new build, 200+ room hotels taking the project from inception - completion, to delivering hotel refurbishments. Ideally you will have experience of JCT Design and Build contract form and have acted as a Contract Administrator or Employers agent previously. Knowledge of German contracts and building regulations is essential. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts at once is essential.
- Experience delivering Hotel, multi- unit residential or student accommodation developments from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of JCT Design & Build contract form and German building regulations / contract forms
- Experience working as an Employers Agent or Contract Administrator
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or construction company.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on UK number 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in Germany.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates