Senior Project Manager/ Associate Director (Industrial Development)
Salary £50,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a leading international real estate consultancy for a Senior Project Manager or Associate Director with industrial sector experience. Our client works with large developers and end users to deliver state of the art warehouses and logistical depos. They offer fantastic career progression opportunities and the ability to work with world leading clients.
As a Senior Project Manager/ Associate Director you will be responsible for the delivery of industrial development projects. This team deliver state of the art warehouses working with multiple developers and logistical companies. Ideally you will have demonstrable experience of delivering of industrial warehouses from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering industrial warehouse projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day-to-day project activities.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates