Job title: Senior Project Manager or Associate Director
Salary: £60,000 to £80,000 plus bonus & benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working in partnership with a leading UK Project Management consultancy to recruit an experienced Construction led Project Manager to support an established client with 3 major sites in Kent. All 3 sites have significant projects to be managed and coordinated, this opportunity will be the main interface between the main contractor and the end client. This would be a secondment position for 12-18 months but there would be further work beyond this mainly related to healthcare and life sciences.
About the role
- Monitoring day to day progress of the contractor on site against programme
- Facilitating with the client all shutdowns and logistics related matters
- Managing smaller packages of work alongside major projects e.g., substations
- Regular reporting directly to the client
- Overall Project Management and coordination responsibilities acting as the client internal Project Manager (seconded)
The ideal candidate will be based in or around Kent and able to travel when required, each site is approximately 1 hour apart. You will also need to be able to drive, all travel will be expensed.
- Degree qualified - within a construction, engineering, surveying, design/architecture or real estate related discipline
- 4-8 years' relevant experience
- Experience of working within either a consultancy, contractor or developer
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of a project
- A strategic thinker
- Able to work on own initiative with support available
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and, as well as being hard working, they enjoy business networking and socialising.
this position in more detail, please contact Rob Joslin on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email you details to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates