Senior Project Manager - (Commercial Development)
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management team have a urgent requirement for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading International Real Estate Consultancy based in London within their commercial development team. Our Client specialises in the commercial occupier sector delivering around 10,000 projects in over 60 EMEA cities working with major international blue-chip companies. This role offers fast track career progression with exceptional opportunities to work with industry leading clients on prestigious projects in the heart of London and across the EMEA region.
As a Senior Project Manager the role will be to deliver commercial developer lead (CATA) projects and mixed use schemes from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts is essential.
- Experience delivering commercial office fit outs and developments from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates