Senior Project Manager - (Life Sciences)
Salary £55,000 -£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager with experience working in Life Sciences / health sector to join a leading international Project and Cost Consultancy based in London. Our client works closely with several large pharmaceutical, health and Government research companies to deliver state of the art offices and laboratories of various contamination levels.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build office / Lab developments or existing building refurbishments, delivering project from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. You will have the support senior team on larger projects but the autonomy to deliver smaller projects on your own with support as required.
- Experience working on pharmaceutical / laboratory refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either consultancy or client side
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates