Senior Project Manager - (Client Side)
Salary €60,000 - €70,000 + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a leading international music studio company to recruit a Senior Project Manager to assist in the delivery of music studios across Germany based from their Berlin office.
Our client provides state of the art, 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence in Germany.
As a Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager the role will be to lead on the roll-out of their studios throughout Germany. Ideally you will have demonstratable experience of delivering fast pace fit out projects and knowledge of associated building regulations and Health and Safety when delivering projects throughout Germany. Experience of managing contractors on site and taking projects from site acquisition through to completion is essential.
- Liaise with all external and internal consultant / contractor teams.
- Management of projects from site acquisition through to completion across Germany
- Attend and run monthly progress meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations of working in Germany
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA,Ceng)
- Experience of running an expansion programme throughout Germany
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering fast pace fit out projects from inception through to completion
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates