Senior Project Manager - Data Centres
£75,000 - £85,000 plus car allowance, package and benefits
Capstone are currently working with an international real estate, construction and engineering consultancy, renowned for working on some of the most high-profile, high-value, and technically complex projects across the UK and internationally.
The business is currently looking to appoint a Senior/Associate Project Manager, to work within their dedicated Data Centre team, and lead on the development and delivery of major new-build and infrastructure upgrade projects within London, potentially supporting projects internationally.
- Development of Client Brief and Project Execution Plans to deliver outputs;
- Manage design teams in the development of design solutions to planning application and approval;
- Assist with the compilation of tender documents, and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting;
- Initiation and development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.;
- Design and produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects;
- Manage reporting on the contractors' progress against the contract programme;
- Direct consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract.
Candidate Competencies and Experience
- Ideally Chartered- IEng, CEng, MRICS or MCIOB
- A successful background as a Senior Project Manager delivering Data Centre, Pharma, Laboratory or other technically complex projects.
- In excess of 5 years PQE with a client, consultancy or principal contractor as Project Manager.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Data Centre Project Manager | Senior Project Manager | Associate Director - Project Management | Head of Project Management | Project Director
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates