Senior Project Manager - Data Centres
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Salary: 45,000 SAR - 55,000 SAR per month + car
Capstone have partnered with a global Data Centre developer who are looking for a "best in class" Senior Project Manager, who will act as the Company's representative on site and is responsible for the oversight and review of all site disciplines including civil, structural, electrical, mechanical, fire detection and suppression, utilities, controls, security & IT and health, safety, environment, and welfare activities on the project site.
He/she will oversee and manage all on-site construction contracts ensuring full compliance, including all commercial elements, relating to specific data centre new-build projects. This will include the oversight of the project scope, timeline, and budget and activities during the evaluation, award, execution and project closeout phases.
Reports to: To Construction Director
- Company representative on site - Oversight and management of all on site activities
- Close liaison with the main and sub-contractors throughout the project to include weekly/monthly reporting, meetings etc.
- Construction project management and oversight of construction related activities
- Direct interface with construction general contractors during the bidding, award, execution, and project close phases
- Working with contractors and vendors to deliver efficient and high-quality project turnovers
- Construction project management for specific initiatives aimed at increasing data centre resiliency
- Constructability reviews of construction, electrical and mechanical designs associated with the construction of new data centres or the optimisation of existing buildings and conversion into data centres
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven track record of managing large-scale construction or engineering projects, preferably large distribution warehouse construction projects, ideally in the international environment
- Understand fire and electrical engineering principles for data centres including low and medium voltage systems and electrical codes
- Understand mechanical engineering principles for data centre cooling systems
- 3rd party contractor/supplier management
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or an equivalent engineering science or 4+ years of related construction management experience in lieu of a degree - Essential
- 7+ years of recent experience in construction management preferably of large, complex projects involving large-scale mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) plants - Highly desirable
- Certifications such as Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Professional Engineer (PE), and or LEED - Essential
If you are interested in the opportunity and fit the above criteria, please email Sam Lee at email@example.com or call 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates