£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
12 months ago
Senior Project Manager (Consultancy)
Salary - up to £65,000 + Bonus
Capstone are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a property and construction consultancy to deliver projects across a number of sectors. Our client works with several clients from leading household name tech companies to some of the top universities across the UK. Looking to sustain a personable feel our client has a fantastic work culture and can offer the perfect opportunity to develop and progress towards a position as a director.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be working closely with clients, having the chance to work within their offices. This position will be working directly with a client with the chance of even working within their offices whilst being able to work with multiple clients at the same time. Reporting directly into the client, this role offers a client-side feel to a consultancy role.
- Degree educated with a construction related degree.
- Ideally chartered with RICS, CIOB, APM, or RIBA.
- Track record delivering projects across numerous sectors, ideally healthcare and education,
- Able to deliver projects from inception through to completion on time, on budget and to a very high standard.
- Very strong written and verbal communication to liaise with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work well both within a team and autonomously.
- A hard working and ambitious work ethic.
- Ready to put in extra hours to ensure projects are completed to the highest standards.
- Fast-learner, able to adapt to difficult situations.
- Ability to identify potential issues and conflicts before they arise.
If you are looking for a role working closely with top clients within a competitive but personable working environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Please do not hesitate to contact Henry Way (consultant) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates