Senior Project Manager - Consultancy / Main Contracting (Commercial Occupier)
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division have a requirement for Senior Project Manager to join a leading consultancy based in London to work across some of their key accounts including banking, pharma and large global tech clients. The role will be a mix of acting as the main contractor and consultant delivering office fit outs that are at the forefront of the occupier sector from carbon zero, sustainability, agile working and COVID secure.
My client offers fantastic career progression and you will be joining a fast-growing team with lots of opportunity to progress within the team to AD and Director level.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing CATB office fit out projects across some of my client's key accounts. On some projects my client will act as the main contractor to procure projects and deliver them from inception through to completion whereas in other instances they will act as the consultants managing a fit-out contractor. As such, ideally you will have experience working for both a main contractor and in a consultancy capacity.
The role will be client facing and so strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience of working as a main contractor and also as a consultant would be very advantageous
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools, and techniques
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on projects
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or client side
- A consultative approach
- Demonstrable project and contractor fit out experience from inception through to completion
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London to work as both a main contractor and consultant.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates