Senior Project Manager - (Consultancy - Residential Regeneration)
Salary £45,000 -£55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager with experience delivering large residential / regeneration housing projects to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in London. This is to join our client's regeneration team who work with leading housing associations and local authorities to deliver affordable and mixed tenure residential accommodation throughout London and surrounding areas.
As a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build residential developments and refurbishments, delivering project from inception through to completion. Ideally you will have experience working with housing authorises / local authorities in a consultancy capacity. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Demonstrable experience working with housing associations / local authorities to deliver residential regeneration projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Experience working for either a consultancy or client side within the residential regeneration sector
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates