City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Senior Project Manager - (Commercial occupier)
Salary: £55,000 - £65000 + bonus + benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement for the world's largest commercial real estate and investment services firm for a Senior Project Manager to join their commercial occupier team. Our client works with a vast amount of the world's top blue-chip clients including Google, Facebook, and Visa, and many more working across a variety of sectors.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of CATA and CATB commercial fit out projects. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering commercial project from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects and teams at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Reporting into senior stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or fit out specialist construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Benjamin Kepes at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates