Job Title: Senior Project Manager (Commercial Developer)
Package: Up to £65,000 + Package & Bonus
Capstone are working in partnership with London's leading provider of flexible office space with a variety of sites across the capital. This well regarded Real Estate Investment Trust are listed as part of the FTSE 250 Index with a portfolio valued in excess of £2.5bn with plans to continuously grow the portfolio.
This role will be leading a variety of projects across the portfolio from unit refurbishments to full building refurbs and fit-out projects. You will be expected to manage up to 10 projects at any one time ranging from £200k - £5m in value across various stages, as such this opportunity would be best suited to someone from a Building Surveying background.
- Manage a portfolio of multidisciplinary and single discipline projects across the company's portfolio.
- Provide professional advice on construction matters. Manage upgrade, major refurbishment projects.
- Acting as the lead Project Manager you will appoint and liaise with professional consultants overseeing projects from inception through to completion.
- Provide advice to the asset management team on construction matters associated with legislation affecting the appraisal of upcoming projects.
- Ideally you will have a professional degree in a construction related discipline, preferably building surveying.
- You will be MRICS qualified with 2+ years PQE.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of delivering commercial refurbishment and fit-out projects.
- You will be proactive and able to manage your own workload autonomously.
To find out more about this exciting client side opportunity with a leading operator of flexible working space please reach out to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates