£65000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS
over 1 year ago
Senior Project Manager - (Client-Side Developer)
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a unique opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a client-side developer who act as both owners and occupiers with a diverse property portfolio which comprise Hotels, Residential and commercial schemes. Our has a strong pipeline of projects which include major new build developments throughout the UK and refurbishments of their current portfolio.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build Hotels, mixed use and commercial developments you will also be involved in refurbishments of the aforementioned. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering new build projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. Strong written, verbal and stakeholder management skills will be required. This role will require a self-starter who can work both autonomously and as part of a team. There will also be an element of travel to sites.
- Experience delivering either hotel developments, residential led mixed use schemes, co-working developments.
- Support the development Director with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to make the move into a fast growing development company
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates