Senior Project Manager - (Consultancy)
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone are currently working on behalf of a pure Project Management consultancy who are exceptionally busy within the Commercial development space and require an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their London team. The successful candidate will find themselves working in a dynamic and personable team with great exposure to a variety of high-profile projects. With the knowledge that their people are the heart of their business my client is regarded as a true leader in the construction arena having built the business with the help of the industry's most specialist project management professionals.
The role will be to deliver large new build office / cut and curve developments (CATA) working with some of London's top office development clients from inception through to completion in a consultancy capacity. Ideally you will have experience of JCT Design and Build contract form and have acted as a Contract Administrator or Employers agent previously. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders, and numerous moving parts at once is essential.
- Experience delivering construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of JCT Design & Build contract form
- Experience working as an Employers Agent or Contract Administrator
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates