TITLE: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/ OWNERS REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
PACKAGE: Up to $175,000 + 401K + Dental + Vision + Health + Bonus + Package
Do you want to be a Project Manager and work on impactful projects with an engaging, talented, energetic team who challenges you to succeed? Are you inspired by working on complex and highly technical projects? Are you energized by attending industry events and broadening your network?
Capstone are pleased to be working with a leading, independent Project & Cost Management firm who have built a strong reputation across multiple sectors over the last 30 years. With offices in 10 states across the United States, successful candidates would be joining industry leaders with exciting growth plans moving forward. This company primarily provide project and cost management services to clients in financial services, media & entertainment, hotels, healthcare, development, retail and mission critical sectors. The firm advises clients from early stages of planning and site selection, through design and development, construction administration, and occupancy. Due to growth plans and an impressive pipeline of work our client are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the LA office, you would benefit from working closely with the Director and West Coast lead, providing an excellent platform to develop your career.
- Act as Owners Representative with primary responsibility for all phases of various related projects/program.
- Assist in the development and management of the portfolio of projects, reporting, strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals and needs of the client.
- Lead the continuous evaluation of contract scope of work as the project progresses against the goals, expectations, and the needs of the client, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of project tools such as templates, sample documents and software.
- Facilitate and maintain communications with and between the Team members and the client on a continuous and as needed basis, ensuring Project Team members to communicate in an effective manner.
- Complete all tasks and ensuring assigned team members complete all tasks within the client, company and individual leadership principals and service level agreements that may be established and updated from time to time.
You will have 5-10 years' experience working for a Project Management firm, Architect, Engineer, Estimator or GC. You will be an analytical thinker and able to demonstrate strong leadership on projects and internally as well as having excellent technical construction knowledge. Individuals must currently be in country in the USA and/ or be a US citizen.
To find out more about this opportunity please get in touch with Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates