Location: Santa Clara, California
Position: Senior Project Manager
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 + flexible working + 28 days holiday + project bonuses and business development bonus.
Capstone are retained by a new age, unique construction consultancy to find an experienced Project Manager to join their West Coast team to work directly with a leading tech client. As a Senior Project Manager you will be leading a variety of projects across the clients real estate portfolio on the
The founders of this organisation saw an opportunity to do things differently and are leading the charge with innovative solutions to Cost and Project Management in the USA. This firm pride itself on its culture and this can be likened to that of some of the world's leading high-tech clients.
The organisation prides itself on its ability to form long-lasting client relationships and through their industry experience and technical excellence provider a quality service from the outset of their projects. The firm's success is not only driven by their technical ability, but through their unique involvement from the Partners throughout the organisation's life cycle. This is an opportunity to be a part of something different, working alongside the founding partners in an exciting consultancy start-up with enormous growth plans. This opportunity involves working for multiple clients but from the outset you will be working on projects with a very well known major developer.
- Engage and lead project management resources and serve as a key liaison with the C-suite business executives, business stakeholders, and cross-functional owners to actively manage project communication, schedule, cost, and quality based on best-in-class project management practice.
- Develop and manage project budgets, resources, and scope according to business priorities.
- Develop and maintain a record of decision making and all open items tracking to ensure project on-time delivery and optimized utilization of team members.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and developing team members.
- Ensure appropriate levels of capacity commitment to meet deliverables and provide prioritization direction to team members.
- Manage stakeholder expectations against established engagement and delivery obligations.
- Partner with external stakeholders, 3rd party vendors, and contractors to manage scope and delivery dependencies.
- Facilitate onboarding and offboarding of contract resources as needed.
- Identify and raise blockers, challenges, and risks on projects.
- Communicate periodic project management status reporting to various stakeholders in the organization
- 15+ years of successfully managing complex projects using traditional project management methodologies while working with multi-function teams with at least 50+ members
- Ability to manage change and communication at the C-Suite level
- Experience in delivering large scale complex projects
- PMP certification is a big plus
- Experience in a construction project is a big plus
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates