Senior Project Manager
Salary £65,000 -£75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London (Hybrid Working. London 1 day a week)
Capstone's London Based Project Management are recruiting exclusively for a Senior Project Manager with experience working in the commercial occupier & Life Sciences / health sector to work client side with a leading international biopharmaceutical client.
Our client works at the cutting edge of science and innovation with state-of-the-art office and laboratories located around the world attracting some of the brightest minds in the science industry.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build office / Lab projects and existing building refurbishments, delivering projects from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. With projects based globally you will need to manage project teams remotely managing consultants and design teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. Some international travel will be required.
- Experience working on pharmaceutical / laboratory and Office refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Experience delivering a programme of works ideally in the UK and internationally.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either consultancy or client side
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates