Title: Senior Project Manager (Commercial Occupier)
Package: Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager to join one of the top real estate consultancies based in London to work across some of their key accounts in the banking sector. The role will work on projects both in the UK and across the EMEA regions delivering office fit outs that are at the forefront of the occupier sector from carbon zero, sustainability, agile working and COVID secure.
My client offers fantastic career progression with a clear route to Director for those that come in and do well and the opportunity to work on some fantastic projects with a client base that is second to none!
As an SPM you will be responsible for managing a programme of works across some of my client's key accounts with projects based in the UK and throughout the EMEA region. Ideally you will have experience of managing both one off individual fit our projects as well as delivering within a larger programme. You will be managing local teams to ensure international projects are delivered on time and to programme and as such some travel will be required. The role will almost act as the client representative ensuring all their commercial real estate projects are delivered smoothly and will report directly into the client as such strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Managing a large programme working for major blue-chip clients
- Managing projects across the EMEA region
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Manage and mentor junior members of staff on projects
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or client side
- A consultative approach
- Demonstrable project and programme management experience
Please contact Will Hammerton at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates