Senior Project Manager (Hybrid working)
Salary £50,000 - £65,000
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement from a leading international real estate consultancy for a Senior Project/ Programme Manager. Our client specialises in the delivery of high quality construction projects in the health, education, public sectors. Our client has 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific and employs people with varied backgrounds and experience who can bring new perspective and ideas.
As a Senior Project/ Programme Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of project management and programme management services. Our client will provide ample opportunity to grow and progress your career and is offering flexibility with work from home.
- Supporting Business Unit Directors in delivering business objectives
- Positively engaging with customers and developing, growing and maintaining customer relationships
- Delivering high quality services and deliverables ensuring that services meet client requirements.
- Managing projects and/or programmes to deliver high quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures
- Administering contracts as a contract administrator, employer's agent or project manager.
- Producing and presenting to clients
- Identifying new business development opportunities and driving growth across the business units activities
- Managing service delivery for profit.
- Advising directors promptly of any issues that have arisen, or may arise, on projects; in particular those that might impact professional indemnity (PI) insurance.
- Sound project management and/or programme management experience
- Sound knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques
- Ability to administer construction contracts as Contract Administrator, Employer's Agent and/or Project Manager
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- Methodical way of thinking and approach to work.
- Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating, financial and numeracy skills
- Sound ICT skills, with a high proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates