Senior Project Manager
£60,000 + Package & Bonus
An award-winning international employee-owned multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with an excellent reputation for making a positive impact on the built environment through their work are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work on infrastructure projects with a particular focus on the water sector. The team work on large frameworks with programmes ranging from £50 - £100m.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver programme and project management commissions within the UK water sector, as well as other infrastructure sectors.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Managing project delivery teams both internally and externally.
- Identify and bid for new opportunities with current and new clients, developing new clients and leading bids.
- Degree educated in a relevant field i.e engineering or construction.
- Ideally you will be professionally qualified with a professional body e.g APM, RICS or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects and programmes within infrastructure in the UK, ideally with a focus in the water sector.
- Good commercial and contractual awareness.
- Experience of delivering infrastructure projects from £50m upwards.
- Ideally will have experience of developing business within infrastructure.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity get in touch with Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates