Senior Project Manager - (Commercial Development)
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have an exclusive requirement for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading international Consultancy based in Manchester. Our client is a market leader with client base that is second to none. Our client works with both investors, developers, landed estates as well as large pension and investment funds to deliver a mix of projects including commercial developments, Mixed use schemes, residential and Hotels.
As a Senior Project Manager, the role will be to deliver both major new build developer lead projects as well as commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion. You will work across sectors including commercial, residential and hotels. The role will be client facing so strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering major new build developments from inception through to completion and fit out projects.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders and managing junior members of the team.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Will Hammerton on 0203 994 0346 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates