POSITION: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (HERITAGE)
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
SALARY: £50,000 TO £60,000 PLUS EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS
Capstone's Project Management team have an exclusive requirement for a Senior Project Manager to work client side on one of the most prestigious projects in London. The project is very high end and being undertaken within a Grade I listed building and as such listed building and /or heritage experience is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an iconic London project for an individual with a passion for heritage projects.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead and manage a portfolio of projects that form part of a larger programme of works delivering projects from inception through to completion within a live environment. Projects include high end building and room refurbishments adhering to strict listed building consent, the creation of new lift shafts, lifts and associated works. The role will work closely with specialist design teams, PMO team and will report into the construction director. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience of working on heritage and Grade I listed buildings
- Demonstrable experience of delivering such projects from inception through to completion
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques especially listed building consent
- First-rate project/programme management skills. Able to manage a varied portfolio of work, tight programmes, adapt to changing circumstances and prioritise work/resources.
- Experience of delivering projects within open / live environment
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, architect or construction company
- Strong background in Architectural/Structural Design in order to review design information and plans
- A consultative approach
Please contact Will Hammerton at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates