£50000 - £70000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Bonus + Package
over 1 year ago
Senior Project Manager
Salary - Up to £70,000
London West End
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to be joining a leading Commercial Real Estate Consultancy based in London's West End. Our client works with investors, occupiers and developers delivering commercial fit-out and developments. Despite having a large name in Commercial Real Estate, the Project Management team is kept lean meaning you can work in a reputable company whilst retaining a small/ medium team feeling.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be delivering high-end CATA and CATB office fit-outs in Prime London for highly reputable clients. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Project Management and will be exposed to running your own projects, this will require you be able to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Previous office Fit-Out or refurbishment experience with a proven track record delivering projects up to £15 million on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- 4-6 years of working experience.
- A Construction related Degree (Construction Project Management, Building surveying, Quantity surveying etc…)
- Ideally you will be Chartered (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB, RIBA etc…)
- Strong understanding of the full project lifecycle.
- Good all round-market knowledge
- An ambitious and driven approach to work.
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure projects are delivered to the highest of standards.
- Charismatic and client facing, able to engage with all stakeholders involved.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work autonomously with a large commercial real estate name, whilst also still having a small company team culture, this opportunity would be perfect for yourself.
To hear further details, please get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) via email - email@example.com or via phone - 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates