£70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Senior Project Manager
Salary - £75,000 to £90,000 + Package
Capstone are recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a Fulham based developer to work on a large scale new-build hotel. Our clients primary focus is on the London market where they manage a portfolio of retained assets that combine strong investment returns with development opportunities.
Whilst this opportunity would be primarily focused on a £90 million new-build hotel, there would be a chance to work on smaller commercial projects alongside, ranging from £1 million to £12 million.
As a Senior Project Manager, you would be in charge of delivering the new-build hotel whilst reporting into the Managing Director of the company. As part of a small company you will need to be able to act both autonomously and as part of a team. You will need to be able to run multiple projects adjacently, so strong organisational skills are necessary.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered with a construction board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM etc..)
- A proven track record of delivering new-build projects in central London valued over £10 million.
- Previous experience in both the hotel and commercial office sectors are ideal.
- Able to deliver projects on budget, on time and to an extremely high standard.
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication
- Willing to put in extra work when needed to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard.
- Charismatic approach to add value in to their work place dynamic.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a developer working on exciting new projects, this opportunity is for you.
Please get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) on email@example.com or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates