New York, USA
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 2 years ago
Location - New York
Position - Senior Project Manager
Salary - $80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
If you are a Senior project manager with an architect or contractor licence who has a personal interest in music, look no further than this unique position working directly for a music studio company.
With a head office in London our client provides a 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence in New York and require a Senior Project Manager who can lead on the roll-out of their studios across various locations within New York.
The role would suit a Senior Project Manager who has an Architectural background and fully understands building codes and permits required to deliver projects in New York. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a view to building a team and rolling out what is a fantastic product throughout the east coast.
- Acting as a Senior project manager within a consultancy, Architectural practice, construction company or developer, with experience running a multiple project from inception - completion including lease agreements, managing & coordinating contractors and putting together programmes and design / delivery manuals.
- The ability to deliver up to 10 projects simultaneously with a construction value between $400,000 - $1m each not including specialist recoding equipment. Projects sizes are approximately 10,000 sq ft
- A hands-on approach and the ability to cover a variety of roles which might be outside of the norm
- Experience working with CAD
- An approachable demeanour with ability to bring together teams, a positive approach is key to the success of this position
This really is an exceptional opportunity to work within an awesome environment. In addition to providing rehearsal and studio space, our client also promotes up and coming talent by streaming live shows and gigs. You will be regularly involved in music industry events; a love of music would be beneficial.
If you are interested in a long-term career path and you enjoy the challenge of projects across geographical locations, we want to hear from you.
Please contact Benjamin Kepes at Capstone Property Recruitment on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org ) for a confidential discussion.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates