Job title - Senior Project Manager
Location - Central London
Salary - £60,000-£80,000 plus competitive bonus + benefits
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for an exceptional specialist Development and Project Management consultancy based in central London. Our client work on behalf of a select group of high-profile clients, delivering bespoke luxury, high-end residential projects across numerous locations from New York, to Paris, to Istanbul.
With an exceptional reputation as one of London's most innovative, creative and professional design led real estate companies, our client has over 25 years' experience in acquiring and developing some of the world's finest real estate. With plans for significant growth, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a specialist team as a Senior Project Manager.
Whilst being a Senior Project Manager you would also act as the principal project representative. You will have to be competent at: managing and coordinating complex real estate projects, through all stages; producing master programs; chairing client meetings, arranging the completion of projects on time, on budget and to a very high standard and many other skills.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating and leading a full suite of professionals, including architects, engineers and other consultants taking full responsibility for monitoring progress and ensuring quality and delivery of services from planning to delivery
- Preparing RFPs, appointing and managing consultants
- Monitoring and controlling variations following approval by the client
- Developing schedules/programmes and preparing and implementing detailed appraisals
- Ideally a degree in a construction related field: Project Management, Real Estate, Engineering, Construction, Architecture, Building Surveying etc...
- 4-10 years' experience in the management of complex real estate projects
- An understanding of scope of services and building contracts
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, together with the desire to achieve results
- Team player with strong motivational skills
If this role sounds of interest please do contact Henry Way (Consultant) in order to discuss the role in more detail. Please contact via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates