£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Senior Project Manager
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 + bonus + benefits
Capstone are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join an independently owned Development and Project Management Consultancy that provides a more bohemian working culture than the usual corporate based workplace. Our client works across sectors, including but not limited to: Hotels & Leisure, Residential, Office developments and Cultural and Heritage Projects. Across these sectors they work with top-tier clients delivering award winning projects and offering the opportunity to gain a real breadth of project experience.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be fully autonomous, operating independently and as part of a team to deliver projects with values of £10 million or more. These projects will be from inception through to completion, delivered on time, to budget and to a very high standard. Furthermore, you will be required to come in and pickup projects without requiring much assistance or guidance, so full knowledge of relevant areas, processes and possible queries is a must!
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience ideally with experience working in a consultancy environment.
- Project management experience must be either pure hotels or a mix of the sectors mentioned previously.
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects in excess of £10 million.
- Proven track record of managing all areas of the project life cycle, end to end in the UK.
- Experience in Hotels and Residential would be advantageous.
If you are interested in working with a top development consultancy working across sectors and on prestigious projects then please do get in touch with Henry Way at Capstone Property Recruitment on 0203 757 5000, or email: email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates