SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - ASSOCIATE
£60,000 - £80,000 + PACKAGE
Capstone are working closely with a leading international consultancy to recruit a Senior Project Manager - Associate to join their London-based Project Management team. They are seeking a Senior Project Manager - Associate with CAT A and CAT B fit out experience ideally within the London office Market.
As a Senior Project Manager - Associate, you will be responsible for managing fit-out, refurbishment and new build projects through their various stages, from establishing a brief, through project team selection, design development and contractor tendering to construction on site. You will have the opportunity to work on some of London's most prestigious office space and will have an opportunity for fantastic career development. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead PM role on projects supported by junior staff and consultants
- Taking part in and leading pitches to Clients and working with the team in terms of marketing and pushing the team forward to further success.
- Management of external consultants, including architects and engineers; this will include arranging and preparing meetings and taking minutes for project meetings
- Administration of construction projects and contracts
- Reading and analysing tender documents, both for consultants and construction works
- CAT A and CAT B fit out experience.
- Professional Qualification - ideally Project Management/ Construction/Quantity Surveying Degree
- Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
- You will have at least 3 years of post RICS qualified experience.
- Flexible working options
- Excellent career progression
Please contact Ali Daly at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 020 3757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates