£80000 - £85000 per annum + package, bonus
5 months ago
PROJECT MANAGEMENT- BUILDING SURVEYOR
Up to £85,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone are pleased to be working in partnership with a highly-regarded, progressive and ambitious Real Estate Investment trust. With a variety of sites across the capital, this role will manage the delivery of Asset Management initiatives including large scale refurbishments, fitouts and new-build developments.
This constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, now has a London portfolio valued in excess of £2.5bn. It comprises of predominantly commercial office space, alongside some large industrial estates.
About the role:
The company's commercial property portfolio includes over 65 estates, where you will be involved with the following;
- Manage a portfolio of multidisciplinary and single discipline projects across the company's portfolio.
- Provide professional advice on construction matters. Manage upgrade, major refurbishment projects.
- Acting as the lead Project Manager you will appoint and liaise with professional consultants overseeing projects from inception through to completion.
- Provide advice to the asset management team on construction matters associated with legislation affecting the appraisal of upcoming projects.
- A degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- At least 5 years PQE
- Experience carrying out major commercial refurbishment and fit out projects
- The ideal candidate will have experience working client-side, or at the very least have strong commercial consultancy experience.
- You should be personable and approachable and have a good eye-for-detail.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates