Senior Programme Manager (Client Side)
Salary £90,000 - £120,000 + Benefits
A leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation in the UK are recruiting a Senior Programme Manager based out of their London office. You will lead on their Capex programme of works across a national estate of student accommodation working alongside their estate, development, and cost teams to ensure the programmes are delivered on time and to budget ensuring all compliances are met along the way.
The Senior Programme Manager will take the lead, working closely with other stakeholders in the team and wider business to provide confidence that the Estates programme of work is on track, this will be through reporting and engagement meetings. The Programme Manager is key to building assurance that the Estate is compliant, risks are mitigated, managed and escalated, and all opportunities to drive value and reduce cost are realised. They will work closely with the Cost Manager to ensure all projects on the programme are correctly scoped and costed within agreed budgets before being handed over for delivery.
- Lead mobilisation and delivery of Estates programme of works - this includes routine maintenance, life cycle replacement, building fabric, HVAC and compliance projects
- Lead and facilitate project team coordination meetings with Estates, Development, Health & Safety, Operations, contractors/consultants and all other stakeholders
- Ensuring an appropriate workstream / project management framework is in place, incorporating review, milestones, change control, risk management and gateways, as necessary.
- Work with the Cost Manager and QS's to manage the programme and track budget
- In the event of critical path schedule delays, make recommendations to mitigate risk and implement corrective action by the project team
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or construction company
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a large programme of works across an estate.
- A consultative approach
To discuss this role in more details please contact Peter Dawson on 0203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates