Senior Programme Manager
Position: Senior Programme Manager
Salary: £70,000 to £85,000 + Package + Bonus
Location: Central London
Capstone are working in partnership with well-established construction and property consultancy to recruit a Programme Manager to become an integral part of their newly established PMO Division. The Programme Manager Lead will be responsible for managing projects and developing long lasting relationships with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly established team in a well-established and high regarded business with fantastic career opportunities and progression. The candidate would ideally have 5-10 years project Programme Management experience in the occupier fit-out sector.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Overseeing client accounts and delivering projects across their commercial portfolio
- Supporting and mentoring junior team members.
- Advise clients on project delivery and outcomes from concept through to completion
- Assist in the set up of new PMOs within an organisation
- Act as the Client representative with project oversight across various stages of developments.
- Experienced in Stakeholder management and client interface at senior level.
- Experience in database systems and project administration.
- Experience in construction/design/fit out/project management
- Build strong relationships with team members and clients
A successful candidate
- Have a relevant degree and a professional qualification (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM) would be advantageous.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, confident and experienced in dealing with people of all levels.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- A relationship builder that interacts effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new tasks, systems, and skills quickly.
Please contact Ali Daly at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 020 3757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates